City of Southlake
Wednesday, November 18th, 2009
Information Collection & Its Use
City of Southlake collects a variety of personal information, including your email address, IP address, and message content. City of Southlake also collects names and mailing addresses (including street, city, state, and zip code) from users who willingly provide that information. City of Southlake use this personal information as follows:
- City of Southlake requires that you provide your email address in the contact section of its web site, in order to respond to your question(s) by email. You do have the option of also providing other personal information, including name, demographics (City & State), and what products/services interest you.
- City of Southlake automatically receives and records Internet traffic information via our server logs, including your IP Address and the page you requested. Your IP address is unique, and is not linked to your email address or to City of Southlake in any way.
- City of Southlake offers a periodical email subscription. When you enter your name and email for that purpose, it is used for that purpose and that purpose alone. We do not sell your email address or name for any reason.
City of Southlake uses your email address for the following purposes:
- To contact you about City of Southlake services or the visitsouthlaketexas.com web site.
- To communicate with you concerning problems or malfunctions that you report.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
City of Southlake does not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or any other information to anyone for any reason. City of Southlake will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
- City of Southlake will disclose personal information and personal records as they pertain to City of Southlake or business with City of Southlake, if required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any other legal process.
Terms & Conditions of Use
City of Southlake, Texas, maintains this web site for your personal information, education, and communication. Feel free to browse the web site. You may download material displayed on the web site for non-commercial, personal use provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on this web site. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the web site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without City of Southlake’s written permission. Your access to and use of the web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable copyright laws. By accessing and browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and City of Southlake are superseded and of no force or effect.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the specific context of the page it was found on this web site without the written permission of City of Southlake.
- Any unsolicited communication or material you transmit to this web site by email or otherwise, including questions, comments, suggestions, or any other data is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by City of Southlake or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, City of Southlake shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the City of Southlake for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, creating and marketing products.
- Images of people or places displayed on this web site are either property of, or used with permission by City of Southlake. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively called “Trademarks”) displayed on this web site, including “City of Southlake,” “Visit Southlake Texas”, and visitsouthlaketexas.com are Trademarks of City of Southlake . Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this web site without written permission of City of Southlake or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this web site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content on this web site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
City of Southlake may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the information above, please contact email@example.com