Tourism Marketing Intern - Volunteer
The City of Southlake is seeking a volunteer intern to assist the Tourism Marketing Manager in developing and implementing tourism marketing programs for the City. This position would offer hands-on experience and training in destination marketing through productive project-related work and performance feedback.
This is a part time, temporary position that may not exceed twelve (12) months. If interested in this internship, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Prepare marketing and social media content.
- Assist in the implementation of the Visit Southlake social media plan through various platforms that include, but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Support the Tourism Marketing Manager in daily administrative tasks and special assignments.
- Assist with organizing travel writer/influencer visits, including preparation and post-visit follow up.
- Assist with updating content for the VisitSouthlakeTexas.com website and work with interactive media as needed.
- Perform online or other research to assist in tourism marketing and communications projects.